AV Labor in Boston, Massachusetts, Camera Operators
The Camera Operator freelance position for Video Tech Services in Boston requires trained and experienced camera operators comfortable working at a fixed position. Camera Operators are highly trained professionals at setting up a camera and a camera stand. They’re able to seamlessly maneuver to get the best shots while remaining in a stationary position.
The Camera Operator must be skilled in the following areas:
- Understands the various features of a camera
- Is adept at operating a camera to capture moments
- Has the ability to achieve proper lighting
- Is able to travel to various sites depending on assignment
- Can operate a camera in various locations such as during a corporate meeting, corporate event, trade-show, exhibit hall, break-out session, etc.
- Is able to thread the camera and ensure the camera is focused
- Maintains cleanliness of equipment
- Organize, set up camera, and move camera to the proper location in order to get the best shot
- Is knowledgeable in filters and lenses to produce desired effects
- Has the ability to communicate effectively
- Can work with a project manager and a client to help achieve overall vision of the event
- Understands time constraints and can help ensure that the shoot goes smoothly
- Can perform camera moves, such as dolly shots, pans, tilts, etc.
If you are a skilled and passionate camera operator in Boston and looking for solid freelance work with a reputable company, submit your resume to Video Tech Services with the form below. If you’re located elsewhere, please visit the other cities we service.