Audio Visual Technicians, Staff and Crew In Atlanta
Video Tech Services provides the most sought after Audio Visual Technicians, staff & crew to its Atlanta based clients; a popular location for corporate conventions.
VTS has spent a tremendous amount of time cultivating an expansive, specialized talent pool of Audio Visual Technician experts in various disciplines, in the Atlanta area. From audio engineers, digital projectionists, video conferencing, to video engineers, and much more. We can provide an outstanding AV technicians for multiple large events with hundreds of technicians per day in several locations throughout Atlanta. For the past 20+ years, Video Tech Services continuously recruits highly skilled industry Audio Visual Tech veterans in Atlanta. We are confident that when you choose VTS, we’ll build a long and prosperous working relationship for years to come. All of our audio visual technicians are dexterous in every aspect of sound, lighting, video, and computers. We staff corporate conventions, live corporate events, trade-shows, award shows, and public and private events, both large and small. All of our AV techs are specially trained in their area of expertise. Depending on the size of your event, here’s a sampling of some AV professionals we offer:
- A1 (Audio Engineer): The A1 directs the set up, placement, tuning, operation, and strike of the entire audio system. The A1 is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- A2 (Audio Assist): The A2 assists the A1 with the setup and strike of the entire audio system. The A2’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: set/strike of wireless-microphones, assembly of line arrays, running of cables and intercom systems. The A2 can be utilized in all show environments.
- Show A2: The Show A2 assists the A1 during show. The primary responsibilities include: management of wireless-microphone frequencies and interfacing with presenters. The Show A2 is recommended primarily in the General Session environment.
- AV Tech Operator: The AV Tech Operator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operation of simple break-out rooms, set up and strike of LCD projectors, and set up and operation of 8-16 channel analog audio consoles, basic video switcher/scalers, static lighting consoles for basic stage wash and presenter support with basic PowerPoint editing.
- AV Tech Floater: The AV Tech Floater assumes the same responsibilities as the AV Tech Operator, but is not dedicated to one room. This position is recommended for rooms that do not require an AV Tech Operator.
- AV Tech Set/Strike: The AV Tech Set/Strike is primarily used for the setting of meeting rooms, exhibits, basic audio, lighting, and video equipment. The AV Tech Set/Strike technicians should not be utilized in specific departments, such as the A2, L2 or V2 positions. The AV Tech Set/Strike can be utilized in all show environments.
- Camera Operator: A Camera Operator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: build and operate all fixed broadcast/studio configured cameras, regardless of lens configuration. A Camera Operator is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- Camera Operator – Hand-Held: A Hand-Held Camera Operator works at a non-fixed position. This Camera Operator is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- Carpenter: A Carpenter is responsible for the set/strike of all staging, sets and props. Carpenters will provide all necessary tools to complete the assignment and can be utilized in all show environments.
- Computer Network Tech: A Computer Network Tech’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: setting/striking and maintaining networks, servers, routers, printers and digital signage. The Computer Network Tech can be utilized in all show environments.
- Computer Tech: The Computer Technician’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: the set/strike of basic computer systems. These technicians do NOT set up networks. The Computer Tech can be utilized in all show environments.
- LED Wall Tech: The LED Wall Tech assists the LED Wall Programmer with the set/strike of LED walls. The LED Wall Tech’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assembly/disassembly of LED walls and patching of signal and power.
- LED Wall Programmer: The LED Wall Programmer directs the setup, configuration, programming, troubleshooting and disassembly of the LED wall.
- Lighting Designer (LD): The Lighting Designer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: designing the plot, fixture placement, power/signal distribution and the final “Look” of the show. The LD position is primarily used in General Session; pre-production meetings with the client are highly recommended.
- L1 (Lighting Engineer): The L1 works closely with the LD and directs the set/strike of the entire lighting system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: directing fixture placement, assignment of dimmer patches, power/signal distribution, console programming, and final focus and operation of the lighting console. The L1 is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- ME (Master Electrician): The ME works directly with the LD/L1 with the distribution of power, assignment and patching of dimmers and lamp replacement. The ME is primarily used in the General Session environment.
Video Tech Services also has a wealth of experienced computer techs, carpenters, projectionists, stagehands, PowerPoint designers and spotlight operators. No matter what the event is, if you need audio visual staff anywhere in Atlanta, Video Tech Services is the #1 choice. We’ve been in business for 20+ years and pride ourselves on attention to detail, reliability and channeling our passion for our work into your event or show, so that it runs without a hitch.
We also provide the following additional services to the Atlanta area:
- Audio Visual Tech Staffing
- Audio Visual Technicians
- Event Tech Staffing
- Corporate Event Tech Staffing
- Convention Tech Staffing
- AV Crews
- Audio Visual Crews
- And more!