Audio Visual Technicians, Staff and Crew In Las Vegas
Las Vegas has always been a preeminent corporate event, convention, trade-show and entertainment hub. For 20+ years, Video Tech Services has been providing the most sought after audio visual technicians in Las Vegas.
Video Tech Services has established and maintained the highest quality audio visual technicians by holding several recruitment programs every year. We have the ability to service multiple large scale events simultaneously, whether you need a crew of 10 or 200+. Most common venues VTS services in Las Vegas include, The Sands Convention Center, Wynn and Encore resorts, the Mandalay Bay Convention Center and the City Center, including Aria and Cosmopolitan hotels, among scores of other hotels and casinos in Las Vegas. We’re proud to offer our services in Las Vegas; a city that demands high-quality audio/visual expertise – a city that can expect to host a wide range of AV techs intensive events 24 hours a day. For more than 20 years, we’ve been providing the experts behind your events. We’re fully staffed with Camera Operators (fixed position and hand-held), Computer Techs, LED Techs, LED Programmers, Lighting Programmers and Assistants, Coordinators, Projectionists, PowerPoint Operators, Project Managers, Stagehands, Tape Operators, Teleprompter Operators, Technical Directors, Video Engineers and Assistants, Video Programmers and more. You can find our team working “behind the curtains” at a variety of events:
- A1 (Audio Engineer): The A1 directs the set up, placement, tuning, operation, and strike of the entire audio system. The A1 is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- A2 (Audio Assist): The A2 assists the A1 with the setup and strike of the entire audio system. The A2’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: set/strike of wireless-microphones, assembly of line arrays, running of cables and intercom systems. The A2 can be utilized in all show environments.
- Show A2: The Show A2 assists the A1 during show. The primary responsibilities include: management of wireless-microphone frequencies and interfacing with presenters. The Show A2 is recommended primarily in the General Session environment.
- AV Tech Operator: The AV Tech Operator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operation of simple break-out rooms, set up and strike of LCD projectors, and set up and operation of 8-16 channel analog audio consoles, basic video switcher/scalers, static lighting consoles for basic stage wash and presenter support with basic PowerPoint editing.
- AV Tech Floater: The AV Tech Floater assumes the same responsibilities as the AV Tech Operator, but is not dedicated to one room. This position is recommended for rooms that do not require an AV Tech Operator.
- AV Tech Set/Strike: The AV Tech Set/Strike is primarily used for the setting of meeting rooms, exhibits, basic audio, lighting, and video equipment. The AV Tech Set/Strike technicians should not be utilized in specific departments, such as the A2, L2 or V2 positions. The AV Tech Set/Strike can be utilized in all show environments.
- Camera Operator: A Camera Operator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: build and operate all fixed broadcast/studio configured cameras, regardless of lens configuration. A Camera Operator is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- Camera Operator – Hand-Held: A Hand-Held Camera Operator works at a non-fixed position. This Camera Operator is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- Carpenter: A Carpenter is responsible for the set/strike of all staging, sets and props. Carpenters will provide all necessary tools to complete the assignment and can be utilized in all show environments.
- Computer Network Tech: A Computer Network Tech’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: setting/striking and maintaining networks, servers, routers, printers and digital signage. The Computer Network Tech can be utilized in all show environments.
- Computer Tech: The Computer Technician’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: the set/strike of basic computer systems. These technicians do NOT set up networks. The Computer Tech can be utilized in all show environments.
- LED Wall Tech: The LED Wall Tech assists the LED Wall Programmer with the set/strike of LED walls. The LED Wall Tech’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assembly/disassembly of LED walls and patching of signal and power.
- LED Wall Programmer: The LED Wall Programmer directs the setup, configuration, programming, troubleshooting and disassembly of the LED wall.
- Lighting Designer (LD): The Lighting Designer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: designing the plot, fixture placement, power/signal distribution and the final “Look” of the show. The LD position is primarily used in General Session; pre-production meetings with the client are highly recommended.
- L1 (Lighting Engineer): The L1 works closely with the LD and directs the set/strike of the entire lighting system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: directing fixture placement, assignment of dimmer patches, power/signal distribution, console programming, and final focus and operation of the lighting console. The L1 is primarily used in the General Session and large Breakout Room environment.
- ME (Master Electrician): The ME works directly with the LD/L1 with the distribution of power, assignment and patching of dimmers and lamp replacement. The ME is primarily used in the General Session environment.
Award Ceremonies – VTS has worked behind the scenes in some of the most recognized award ceremonies in the world. We’d love to hear from you. If you’re upcoming event requires professional AV techs, contact us today – Phone:1-310-574-9385 or Email: email@example.com
We also provide the following additional services to the Las Vegas area:
- AV Techs
- Audio Visual Technicians
- Event AV Staff and Crew
- Corporate Event AV Technicians
- Convention AV Staff
- AV Crews
- Audio Visual Crews
- And more!