AV Labor Los Angeles, California, L1
L1: AV Labor L1 experts works directly with the lighting designer. The L1 leads the lighting set up. This includes interpreting the lighting plot for rig and light fixture placement, assignment of dimmer patches, and final focus. May also program and operate simple lighting systems. Must be a veteran lighting expert with knowledge of lighting small, medium and large scale events.
Video Tech Services is a renowned nationwide provider of AV Labor L1’s in Los Angeles and other cities we service, for events, corporate events, trade-shows, conferences, and more.
An L1 must have the following skill set:
- Is able to install an lighting systems
- Ensures that electrical systems are safe and running efficiently
- Can take direction well and also offer effective suggestions
- Has the ability to troubleshoot
- Is a critical thinker – can diagnose and repair problems
- Understands how to read blueprints, schematics, and commercial electrical blueprints
- Will ensure the proper care in the use of maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Continuously enforces workplace safety
- Understands electrical panels
- Has a working knowledge of additions or modification on secondary circuits
- Has the ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, and replace equipment
- Knows how to use hand tools safely
- Has the ability to isolate defects in wiring, switches, etc.
If you are an AV Labor L1 expert, please contact us, send your resume! We’d love to learn all about you and your vast experience.